"... I love the fact that Five Element Acupuncture treats the whole person. For me being in balance body, mind and spirit is integral to my well-being. Having an acupuncturist like Tracey who genuinely cares and has such a gentle touch is a precious gift. Thank-you Tracey for helping me feel so alive and vibrant once again."
Veronica Andrew, President, Eating with Love, LLC
Classical Five Element Acupuncture treats the underlying cause of an imbalance to bring health, wellness and harmony to the whole person.
People from all walks of life use acupuncture for many different reasons, including those who:
- would like to improve their energy, reduce general fatigue, enhance
their immune system, sleep better or recover more quickly from travel
- want clarity of mind, improved concentration, increased focus or motivation.
- have discomfort from unresolved digestive disorders, constipation,
diarrhea, irritable bowel or ulcerative colitis.
- want to speed their recovery time from either minor or major surgery,
childbirth, broken/ fractured bones, accidents or other trauma.
- would like additional support to help cope with side effects from
radiation or chemotherapy.
- may not be responding well to conventional medical treatment or feel
something is wrong, even though tests are inconclusive.
- have symptoms associated with or worsened by stress (burn out, weight
gain/loss, high blood pressure, migraines, muscle aches, tensions, etc.
- may have limited medical interventions such as those with immune deficiency
disorders, viral, nutritional or metabolic disorders, have chronic degenerative
diseases, autoimmune diseases, chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
- may have other conditions such as anxiety, depression, addictions,
post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or attention deficit disorder
- would like relief from chronic pain disorders or musculo-skeletal
- would like support during periods of transitions, such as midlife, divorce, job loss, personal loss or any other life changing conditions.
- would like to explore more deeply their physical/emotional relationship
or may simply want to feel better inside of themselves.
- would like relief from various gynecological disorders such as irregular menstruation, premenstrual syndrome, infertility or menopausal symptoms.
- may be stressed, frustrated, irritable or easily angered and would like to be
more centered, balanced or calm.
- may feel disconnected, have feelings of emptiness, hopelessness
or insecurity and want to improve their daily spirits, feel more grounded,
bring more joy into their lives or have a more positive outlook.
Tracey has many years of experience working in Health Care. She believes that both Eastern and Western modalities can work together beautifully to provide you the best possible health and wellness. Five-Element Acupuncture can be used in conjunction with other forms of treatment and can be helpful when other treatments have failed. Tracey is willing to speak to and work with your other health care practitioners if you so desire.
Acupuncture can be highly effective for other conditions which have no clear origin or explanation. It can be helpful when other treatments have failed.